FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Conga Connect?
Conga Connect is the only event focused on document, contract, sales and support automation critical to maxizing your businesses’ efficiencies. Leverage the power of connections: with your customers, systems and data, and throughout your organization.
What’s included in registration?
- Welcome Reception and Networking Event – Monday April 2nd, 6:00 PM
- Full Conga Connect Access – April 3rd – Wed. April 4th
- Dinner & Networking reception at 360 CHICAGO with complimentary rides on Tilt!
- Conga Admin Training& Certification Prep Course
- 1 on-site Conga Certification Exam attempt with Conga expert assistance
- Breakfast & Lunch Daily
- Hear from industry leaders and motivational speakers at our keynote and featured sessions highlighting innovations in customer lifecycle management, ideas, trends and more.
- Elevate your knowledge with in-depth Conga University Peak Sessions, designed to tackle specific use cases to drive greater value across your business.
- Participate in advanced Conga presentations, panels and Q&As covering automation & sales efficiency.
- Meet one-on-one with a Conga Expert at our Solution Stations to troubleshoot and solve business dilemmas, simplify processes and more.
- Talk to our experts at a Demo Station for a demo overview of our solutions.
- Visit our Partner Exhibits to gain knowledge and exposure to new trends, solutions and resources that are available to your business.
- All work and no play—no way! Meet your peers and influencers at our networking reception located on the observation floor of the famous John Hancock Building with full access to Tilt!, Chicago’s newest thrill ride.
LOCATION & DATES
Where is Conga Connect Chicago?
Conga Connect Chicago will be held in Chicago, IL at The Marriott Marquis:
2121 S Prairie Ave
Chicago, IL 60616
When are the event dates?
Conga Connect Chicago will be held April 3-4, 2018 with a Welcome Reception on April 2nd starting at 6pm.
How much does it cost?
The full registration cost is $1,200. Check with your customer care or sales reps for promotional discount codes.
Take advantage of Early Bird Pricing
Super Early Bird – $300 ends Jan 31st
Early Bird – $600 ends February 28th
How do I register?
Register online at http://www.congaconnect.com.
What if I want to make a change to my registration?
For registration changes, go to http://www.congaconnect.com and click the “Register” link. You’ll see a link to view/change your reservation below the email address field.
How do I apply a promo code?
Upon registration checkout you will have an opportunity to apply your promo codes.
What’s the cancellation policy?
Request for refunds must be in writing and emailed or postmarked no later than March 1, 2018 to receive a full refund. Refunds requested after this date will be pro-rated through April 2, 2018, including requests made based on absence due to illness, late arrival for courses, weather, and/or parking difficulties. A $10.00 processing fee will be deducted from all refunds. Special event tickets and/or badges must be included with the cancellation/ refund request.
ALL PROGRAM TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER MARCH 1, 2018. Please send all requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be made in April 2018.
Where shall I stay?
The event will be held at the Marriott Marquis in Chicago, IL. We have a room block reserved. Name of reservation group: Conga Connect. To be reserved under the Conga Connect block, you must book no later than March 12, 2018 through this link: https://aws.passkey.com/e/49545305
AT THE EVENT
Will meals be provided?
Yes! Appetizers will be served during the Welcome Reception on April 2nd. Breakfast and lunch will be served on April 3-4, along with food and cocktails in the evening.
What is the recommended attire?
We recommend business casual attire for the duration of the event.
What if I have special dietary needs—who can I inform?
We’ll do our best to accommodate. Please email email@example.com.
Where’s the hotel and venue?
Conga Connect will be held in Chicago, IL at The Marriott Marquis:
2121 S Prairie Ave
Chicago, IL 60616
What’s the best airport?
Midway and O’Hare are the closest airports to the Marriott Marquis.
When should I arrive and depart?
We recommend arriving on Monday, April 2nd for our Welcome Reception from 6-8pm, as we begin Connect bright and early on Tuesday, April 3rd. On Tuesday, April 3rd breakfast and badge pick-up begins at 7:30am, Solution Stations and Like Minds will start at 8am, followed by our opening Keynote at 9am.
We recommend departing in the evening on April 4th or April 5th depending on available flights. On Wednesday April 4th we will continue Sessions, Solution Stations, Like Minds and Conga University Peaks from 8am until 1pm. Connect will conclude with Certification Prep Courses from 1-4pm and the Certification Exam from 4-5pm.
What’s the weather like in Chicago in April?
Chicago averages a daily maximum temperature for April that’s between 50 and 63 degrees Fahrenheit (13 to 17 degrees Celsius). The minimum temperature usually falls between 36 and 41 °F (2 to 5 °C).
Fun things to do in Chicago?
We’re so glad you asked! Top 5 Things to Do in Chicago:
- Take in some fine dining
- Visit Cloud Gate, the bean-shaped sculpture at Millennium Park
- See the Navy Pier on the Chicago shoreline of Lake Michigan
- Learn about Chicago at the Field Museum of Natural History
- Hang out at the observation deck that tilts in the John Hancock Center, a 100 story skyscraper (which you can experience during our special event as part of the conference!)
SESSIONS & TRAINING
What’s the agenda?
We have an action-packed agenda featuring keynotes, sessions and panel discussions. In addition, we’ll offer Conga University Peak Sessions, Conga Solution Stations featuring one-on-one consultation with Conga Certified Experts, Demo Stations for product overview and more. Visit www.congaconnect.com for the latest agenda and details.
I have a speaking topic. How can I submit?
If you are interested in speaking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief overview of the suggested topic(s) and title(s).
How do I request sponsorship information?
We have several sponsorship opportunities available! Please email: email@example.com for a complete list.
What is a Certified Conga Expert?
Conga’s Certification Program provides a highly respected credential for Conga users and partners that demonstrates knowledge, ability, and experience. The Conga certification program signifies the capability to professionally administrate Conga solutions.
Can I become a Certified Conga Expert at Conga Connect?
Conga Connect will offer Conga University Peak courses, certification pre-requisites, the certification prep course and the opportunity to take the certification exam with expert assistance.
What if I still have questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll do our best to answer them.