LOCATION AND DATES
What is Conga Connect?
Conga Connect is an event designed to help you maximize efficiencies in sales, documents and contracts throughout your business, leveraging the power of connections: with your customers, systems and data, and throughout your organization.
What’s included in a full-access pass?
- Elevate your knowledge with in-depth Conga University Peak Sessions. These mini sessions are designed to tackle specific use cases to drive greater value across your business.
- Participate in advanced Conga presentations, panels and Q&As covering Sales Efficiency, Operational Excellence and Document Solutions.
- Meet one-on-one with a Conga Expert at our Solution Stations to trouble shoot and solve business dilemmas, simplify processes and more.
- Hear from industry leaders and motivational speakers at our featured sessions highlighting innovations in customer lifecycle management, ideas, trends and more.
- Transform your business and drive operational excellence with automation and analytics by meeting with Salesforce and other partners, designed to help advise you on the latest solutions and tackle your questions and concerns.
- Visit our Partner Exhibits to gain knowledge and exposure to new trends, solutions and resources that are available to your business.
- All work and no play—no way! Meet your peers and influencers at our networking reception.
Where is Conga Connect EMEA?
Conga Connect EMEA will be held in London at The Steelyard.
When are the event dates?
Conga Connect EMEA will be held 20 September 2017.
How much does it cost?
The full registration cost is 499 GBP. Check with your customer care or sales reps for promotional discount codes.
How do I register?
Register online here.
What if I want to make a change to my registration?
For registration changes, go to https://www.cvent.com/events/conga-connect-london-2017/registration-5f4b2dfdbac245fc91a4a53888fdd9e0.aspx?fqp=true. You’ll see a link to view/change your reservation below the email address field.
How do I apply a promo code?
Upon registration checkout you will have an opportunity to apply your promo codes.
What’s the payment policy?
We accept several methods of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Payment must accompany your registration. Registrations without payment will not be processed.
What’s the cancellation policy?
Request for refunds must be in writing and emailed or postmarked no later than 27 July 2017 to receive a full refund. Refunds requested after this date will be pro-rated through 4 September 2017, including requests made based on absence due to illness, late arrival for courses, weather, and/or parking difficulties. A $10.00 processing fee will be deducted from all refunds. Special event tickets and/or badges must be included with the cancellation/ refund request.
ALL PROGRAM TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER 4 September 2017. Please send all requests to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be mailed in October 2017.
Where shall I stay?
Because the event is in the heart of London, there are a number of hotels nearby, such as the SACO The Cannon and Threadneedles.
AT THE EVENT
Will meals be provided?
Yes! Breakfast and lunch will be provided on 20 September
What is the recommended attire?
We recommend business casual attire for the duration of the event.
What if I have special dietary needs—who can I inform?
We’ll do our best to accommodate. Please email email@example.com.
Where’s the hotel and venue?
The event will be held The Steelyard, 13-16 Allhallows Ln, London EC4R 3UL, which is close to the Cannon Street Underground Station.
What’s the best airport?
Heathrow is the closest airport to the venue.
What’s the weather like in London in September?
The average temperature in London in mid September is 17 degrees high, with a low of 10 degrees.
Fun things to do in London?
We’re so glad you asked! Top 5 Things to Do in London:
- Tower of London
- British Museum
- Westminster Abbey
- Buckingham Palace
- Portobello Road Antiquing
SESSIONS & TRAINING
What’s the agenda?
We have an action-packed agenda featuring keynotes, sessions and panel discussions. In addition, we’ll offer Conga University Peak Sessions, Conga Solution Stations featuring one-on-one consultation with Conga Certified Experts and more. Visit www.congaconnect.com for the latest agenda and details.
I have a speaking topic. How can I submit?
If you are interested in speaking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief overview of the suggested topic(s) and title(s).
How do I request sponsorship information?
We have several sponsorship opportunities available! Please email: email@example.com for a complete list.
What is a Certified Conga Expert?
Conga’s Certification Program provides a highly respected credential for Conga users and partners that demonstrate knowledge, ability, and experience. Our certification program is currently being developed with plans for it to be professionally administered, and recognized around the country. Stay tuned for more details on how to become a Certified Conga Expert.
Can I become a Certified Conga Expert at Conga Connect?
We are currently developing our Conga Certification Program. However, you can accelerate your learning and build expertise by attending the Conga U Peak sessions. You’ll learn the skills and techniques needed to increase your expertise and advance your career.