In a highly competitive, high-volume sales landscape, deals are made and closed quickly. The pace of business is accelerating, and so are sales cycles. To gain and maintain a competitive edge, sales teams and sales leaders need to manage their pipeline in real-time – to course-correct bottlenecks or invest additional resources in areas where revenue can be maximized.
“Companies that practice decision-making based on data are 5% more productive and 6% more profitable than competitors.”
Harvard Business Review
Every team needs a clearly defined sales process, a playbook that includes milestones and benchmarks for how the process is measured and used, from the prospect to closed-won. Setting this up is worth your time; companies with a formal sales development process have 18% more revenue growth than those that don’t.
Download our free whitepaper
In this whitepaper you’ll learn how to:
- Establish a sales process based on measureable milestones
- Leverage data to create a sales process that maximizes productivity
- Move deals forward with data
- Prioritize sales activities with data to drive better sales behavior
- Drastically reduce data housekeeping, focusing sales on core selling
Complete the form to access the full whitepaper!
“If Salesforce promises efficiency for Sales users, tools like Conga ActionGrid actually deliver it. It saves tons of hours for Sales users giving them more time to actually sell.”
—Nitan Brahami, Sales Operations Analyst at Nexonia