5 Steps to Combat IFRS 15 and ASC 606 Risk
The new international revenue standards IFRS 15 and ASC 606 are coming, and they will affect all businesses across the board. If you are like most of us, you may have heard part of the story, but still have some uncertainty as to all the details. It might not be totally clear what the implications of these measures will be, or what steps to take in order to become fully compliant.
This white paper will serve two purposes:
- To give you an overview of the new standards, why they have been established, and how they will work
- To set out steps to take in preparing for the transition to the new financial regulations
Download the Practical Steps to Prepare for IFRS 15 and ASC 606 White Paper and learn:
- Why IFRS 15 and ASC 606 were created
- How the new standard works
- The revenue recognition 5-step model
- Regional implications & differences
- Steps to take
- Keys to automation: CPQ and a contract management solution
Complete the form to access the White Paper now!