AppExtremes Closes Out 2012 with Company Expansion, Record Growth & Global Market Adoption
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Customers and Partners Across Industries and Countries Embrace the Conga Suite of Solutions
DENVER, CO — January 29, 2013 — AppExtremes Inc., developers of the Conga Suite, today reported the achievement of 2012 year-end milestones including record sales, widespread adoption of its document generation and reporting solution, and continued strong market momentum leading into 2013.
Last year, the company’s flagship product Conga Composer, was newly deployed by hundreds of salesforce.com customers across the globe in industries such as healthcare, financial services, technology and others. This significant market expansion was supported by key product enhancements including new HTML email and integration with SendGrid’s cloud-based email infrastructure. The company’s broad-based customer growth and partner adoption underscores the growing need of organizations to streamline their document generation and reporting for Salesforce. The Conga Suite gives them the ability to create and distribute sophisticated documents, reports and presentations to recipients both inside and outside their organization.
2012 Highlights in Brief
- Surpassed milestone of 3,000 deployed customers in more than 35 countries across industries
- Expansion to over 80,000 users in customer and partner organizations
- Continued penetration within organizations to functional areas from sales, customer service and marketing to legal, human resources and finance
- Maintained fifth consecutive year in the Salesforce® AppExchange® Top 10
- Operational expansion with the opening of global offices and support teams in the United Kingdom and Australia
- Security commitment extension with TRUSTe and Safe Harbor certifications
- Recognized as a member of the 2012 global SaaS Top 250 Company listing by Montclair Advisors
- Global partner adoption with addition of more than 100 new Consulting and ISV partners
“I am extremely proud of our team’s accomplishments in the past year, as few companies in the U.S. have been able to demonstrate the type of growth we achieved,” said Mark Whiteside, AppExtremes COO. “The market adoption by both customers and partners across the globe continues to validate our position as a leading provider of document generation and reporting solutions for Salesforce. We are excited about the year ahead and are already seeing evidence of continued growth and success in 2013.”
Conga Composer is a document generation and reporting solution available on the AppExchange. The solution makes it possible for users and administrators to be more productive and serves as the backbone for nearly any operation or process by enabling them to:
- Create sophisticated documents using any data in just a few clicks
- Distribute content to anyone, anywhere, any way they like
- Automate operations with powerful workflow, batch operations and scheduling.
Pricing and Availability
Conga Composer – US$12 per user per month with annual subscription and five-user minimum. Volume discounts available. Additional transaction-based fee required for batch processing and workflow. Please contact us for additional details.
AppExtremes Inc. is the developer of Conga Composer for Salesforce CRM, the most popular document generation and reporting solution for Salesforce. The company was founded in 2006 to help salesforce.com customers get the most of their Salesforce data, and as a result, has rapidly built a fan base of more than 80,000 users, in over 35 countries, across all industries. The company is privately-held and based in Broomfield, CO. For more information, go to www.congamerge.com.
Copyright (c) 2013 AppExtremes, Inc. All rights reserved. AppExtremes and Conga Composer are registered trademarks of AppExtremes, Inc., and AppExtremes owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.