In 2011, rapidly growing RingLead™ could barely keep up with the demand for its duplicate prevention and deduplication applications for Salesforce®. At a time when the company needed the sales process to be as efficient as possible, reps were spending 20 minutes per deal re-keying data from Salesforce into a Word® contract template. RingLead needed a way for sales reps to produce high volumes of customized sales and renewal contracts that could be quickly sent to prospects to sign.
- Sales and customer success reps generate 1,680 sales and renewal contracts annually
- Contracts include data from the opportunity record and related product price books, contact roles and custom agreement stipulations
- Manual contract generation process included copying and pasting the data into Word, saving the file as a PDF, attaching it to the opportunity and emailing it to the prospect via Gmail for a wet signature
- Time before Conga® solution — 20 minutes per contract
RingLead implemented Conga Composer® integrated with Adobe EchoSign® and Salesforce Sales Cloud® to streamline contract creation and delivery so reps could close deals faster and spend more time selling. Now reps click a button on the opportunity record to automatically create a customized contract, attach it back to the opportunity as a PDF, and deliver it to the prospect via EchoSign for eSignature — all in less than a minute.
Benefits & Results
RingLead has dramatically increased the efficiency of its sales process and team. As a result of this improved efficiency, RingLead estimates that the company saves $29,000 and 530+ hours annually. The company also benefits from greater adherence to process, which is essential to maintain accurate Salesforce data, especially for a rapidly growing company with sales and finance teams on separate coasts.
- Cost Savings & ROI Payback – $29,000 annually with an ROI payback period of 7 business days
- Time Savings – The RingLead sales and customer service teams save more than 530 hours, or 66 working days, per year on contract and renewal generation.
- Increased User & Customer Satisfaction – Sales reps can create contracts in an instant, and as a result of the seamless integration with EchoSign, customers can return signed contracts much faster, improving the efficiency and experience of both parties.
- Flexibility of Robust Solution – Conga Composer has also standardized the contract generation process — contract format and presentation are consistent and the final output is always saved in Salesforce without requiring an extra step from the rep. In addition, a contract is customized for each customer with the specifics of the deal.
- What made the Conga solution stand out? – Conga’s reputation in the Salesforce MVP and broader community for having a great product and stellar customer support gave RingLead confidence that they could have a working solution up and running quickly. Ease of use, customization and seamless integration with Adobe EchoSign were also key factors.
- Additional Use Cases – Since this initial use case, RingLead has identified two additional use cases — HR documents to onboard employees and NDAs for new product launches.
Director of Operations