Even the speediest sales and legal teams get bogged down in contract negotiations. All parties would like nothing more than to get through to the “done” side where agreements are signed and you can begin to deliver the goods or services you just committed to.
A full contract lifecycle often requires plenty of work after signature —like addendums, renewals and terminations, leading to a complex workflow that has ripple effects throughout the organization. Contracts are everywhere in today’s business, and their importance only continues to grow.
Watch On-Demand to:
- Understand the growing role of Salesforce CPQ
- Realize the cost of ineffective contracting
- Speed up your contract completions for fewer lost deals and contract stalls
- Bridge the gap between CPQ and Adobe Sign
- Best practices to enable your team to continuously improve